The holy month of Ramadhan 2021
Please click on the title above to learn the Masjids COVID 19 Guidance for Ramadhan this year.
- The days when Ramadhan starts and ends is subject to sighting of the moon.
- Magrib Ja'maat will be 6 minutes after Iftar time
- Sadaqatul Fitr is £3.70 per person and must be paid before Eid Salaah for each and every member of your family.
- Fajr Salaah on Eid day will be at 4:30am
- 1st Eid Salaah will be at 5:30am
- 2nd Eid Salaah will be at 8:30am
Bayans During Ramadhan
Please go to our bayan section to get more information on Bayans during Ramadhan. All bayans are after Asr salaah.
Ramadhan Lillah Appeal:
Please donate the reccomend amount of £50 or whatever amount you can towards the running of the masjid.
Dua for when breaking your fast
اَللَّهُمَّ لَكَ صُمْتُ وَعَلٰ رِزْقِكَ أَفْطَرْتُ
Allaahumma laka sumtu wa 'a laa riz qika aftartu
O Allah! I fasted for you and I break my fast with your sustenance
Rulings pertaining to fasting
- To apply toothpaste or paste.
- To gather and swallow spittle in mouth.
- To taste something unnecessarily.
- To fight or quarrel.
- To remain unclean (in needing of bath).
Fasts breaks if:
You intentionally eat, drink or have sexual intercourse during your fast will break your fast. You will require Qaza and Kffara. (To continuously keep 60 fasts or feeding the destitute).
The following does not affect a fast:
- To eat or drink by mistake or to use Miswak.
- To vomit on its own, have in injection or to apply Surma.
- To use hair old, perfume or bleed when using Miswak and nocturnal discharge during fast.
Following breaks your fast but needs Qaza only:
- To eat, drink or have marital relations with ones partner thinking there is still time for Sehri.
- To break the fast thinking the sun has set when it has not.
- If water goes down the throat during month wash.
- If tooth powder or paste goes down the throat.
- By vomiting a mouthful deliberately or by swallowing the contents of expulsion.