Utensils can be hired for 2 days only. For advanced booking, a deposit of £150 will be required. No advanced booking can be taken without a deposit.
At the time for returning hired items, they must be properly cleaned and dry wiped. Otherwise an additional £5.00 charge will be deducted from the deposit for each item not cleaned.
All items must be brought back together. If all items are not returned within 2 days, there will be an additional charge made accordingly (unless a longer loan has not been arranged beforehand)
If any of the items are damaged or lost, there will be a charge for each replacement item.
- Large cooking vessel with lid - £3.50
- Medium cooking vessel with lid - £3.00
- Gas ring (each) - £3.00
- Empty gas bottle (each) - £2.00
- Dish for curry (1 dozen) - £3.00
- Table spoon for curry (1 dozen) - £1.50
- Water jug for 6 - £1.50
- Large kabghir (each) - £1.00
- Rice spoon (1 dozen) - £1.50
- Rice tray (oval shaped) (1 dozen) - £3.00
- Large spoon (each) - £0.50
- Medium spoon (each) - £0.40
- Zara (each) - £2.50
- Steel bucket (each) - £0.75
- Gas bottle regulator single (each) - £0.50
- Gas bottle regulator double (each) - £0.75